Watermelon Ice-Cream Recipe
I scream, We all scream for an Ice Cream. Summers are here and what is better than an ice-cream in this scorching heat. With summers come Watermelon healthy and refreshing. And to add the icing on the cake, here comes the Watermelon ice-cream which can be prepared at home with the least ingredients that too without ice-cream machine.
I have used coconut milk in the preparation of this ice-cream as coconut milk has a good creamy consistency which gives this ice-cream a nice texture as well as taste.Try this watermelon ice-cream at home. It is very easy to prepare and the pretty pink color which comes out it looks beautiful too.
Directions to prepare the recipe
- Firstly take cubed watermelon, coconut milk, honey and vanilla essence into a blender.
- Blend the mixture properly.
- Now pour the mixture into a cake pan or any other container.
- Let the mixture freeze for 3 hours or till it is hardened.
- Break frozen watermelon mixture into chunks and place back in the blender.
- Again churn the mixture into the blender until it reaches a creamy consistency.
- Pour the mixture back and freeze it for 30 minutes.
- Enjoy chilled and refreshing watermelon ice-cream.