Mutton/Lamb Chops Recipe
Mutton/Lamb chops is a perfect blend of onions, tomatoes,mint and all the spices along with mutton/lamb. It is a slow cook recipe and worth spending each and every minute, it tastes so amazing. Serve as an appetizer in a house party, it will be loved by everyone. You can use mutton or lamb as per your taste and availability. Garnish it with some onions and lemon wedges and just enjoy every bite of it.
Directions to prepare the recipe
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cardamom, cloves, cinnamon and black peppercorns.
- Add sliced onions and saute it for 7-10 minutes till the onions turns translucent.
- Add mutton/lamb chops and mix well.
- Add ginger garlic paste, slit green chillies and salt. Mix well. Cover and cook for around 25 minutes on low flame.
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, garam masala powder and saute it for few minutes.
- Add tomato puree. Mix well. Again cover and cook for about 15 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Add a little water if necessary.
- Add yogurt, lime juice, remaining garam masala, mint leaves and mix well.Cook for another 5-7 minutes.
- Garnish hot mutton/lamb chops with mint leaves,onions and lemon wedges.